Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Irish's freak accident, it is gross just to warn you!!


Irish was at my parents house and he was running from side to side,
and he hit the bottom of the gate and it tore his side,
so after around 57 stitches on the outside he was ready to come home.
We was on pain medication and Antibiotics.
He couldn't be left alone and had to have someone with him, so for the
last two weeks it has been pretty crazy.




Our cute little Irish with his shirt and this cone so he doesn't bug it.


This was right before he had to have a big bandage around his body to
protect him. His skin was dying and it fell off.
So he has had a bandage on for the past week and it is healing good.

8 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

Oh my gosh! That looks horrible. Your poor dog. I'm glad to hear is doing better. Addison is growing so fast. We need to hang out again. It's been a while:)

Dixie said...

Ouch! Poor dog!

The White's said...

oh wow, I only saw him when he had the big bandage on, I didn't realize it was that severe. I am glad he is okay.

jmemay said...

Oh! My heart hurts for your sweet pup... I hope all the healing goes well. What an awful thing to have happen! It seems like I haven't seen you for AGES... can't wait for summer!! Looks like you are doing great and Addison is so adorable!

MOM said...

Mr. Irish Grandma Robin is so sorry that you have such a BIG OUWEE. Hope you heal okay. Sorry to hear about your heart murmur. You are a lucky dog to have such a good family to love you.

Jodie said...

POOR IRISH!! i want to cry for him that looks so painful!! i hope he gets better so soon!!

Hallie said...

Sorry to hear about your poor doggie. Thanks for posting some new stuff.

Jessica said...

Megan that is horrible! Poor little doggie!