Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our tragedy that happened camping :(

Well while we were camping, we put mesquito repelant sticks out, they smoke and
then the mesquitos stay away. Well Addison was getting closer and I said "No Addison"
and then she looked at me as I was standing up to go and get her and she ran
because I said no and she touched it. Well needless to say, it burned her. I rushed her to
a bucket of water and we said to play in the water, so she put her hand in the water.
We wanted to look at it, so we took her hand out and I looked at it and said "oh"
and then she started to cry. She was pretty strong. Mommy on the other
hand was not very strong I was crying for awhile. I felt so bad that I didn't get to her
quick enough and I felt horrible that she burned herself.
We bandaged it up and wrapped her hand up. We put a sock on it because she
would run around and fall in the dirt. It was great protective wear :).
Doesn't she look so cute.
This is what it looks like now. It has been 6 days. It is looking tons better.

No comments: